Saturday, September 6, 2008

Outta Town Hustlin

wattup people. im good. just came back from the Tuskegee vs. Miles College football game. gotta fuck wit the HBCUs. but u know i had anotha motive. i went ham and hit up every dorm with my Bobby Black Mixtape. u know how i do. stay grindin. I also sent 3 or 400 cds down to my folk in miami. im tryin to beef up the awareness since ima be in the nationwide publication Ozone Magazine next month. i aint checked in to my blog inna minute but you know i'll hold ya down. beleive that!!! i gotta performance tonight at club caliente up on jimmy carter in gwinnett. High School Crowd. I dont like doin HS parties but my manager say its the most "influential" crowd so i gotta rock wittem. plus Malik the promoter is down wit 38 click and he brangin bottles.

No comments: