Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gotta reckognize the team!!!!

alotta artist save their shout outs till when they blow all the way up. but me, i wanted to get it in now and shout the niggaz who doin this shit and puttin they belief in me for no pay and just faith that the boy gone knock it out the park. First Off the big Homey Sincere for dreamin this crazy dream, my man Big Rick for puttin up with my shit and droppin that Gwap to put gas in this engine, my brotha from Anotha AD for pluggin and promotin a nigga. Don't let me forget my Goonies Hype,skeet,Mani,Rome,MP,Killa B and the rest of the TMC money Gang. we 3800 deep so this would be a long as blog if i listed all u mofos. So if aint mention u, charge it to the Head not the Heart.

I would list the industry plugs. but thats not until yall cut the check

No comments: