Saturday, August 16, 2008

gotta show love to my industry plugs!!!

i aint neva recognize the people who on and heavy in the streets for lookin out for nigga. First, I gotta give a holla to TJ from TJDJs in FLA, My homey Charlie wit www.spityogame.com for all that footage, a big shout goes to DJ G wit GreenHitz.com, Especially the first sites to put my music up HHNLIVE.com wattup Adam, www.yoraps.com wattup Kai,and HipHopBase.net wattup NYC (neva thought i get love in the Big Apple). A big contributor to my presence in the clubs is my niggas DJ X-Rated and DJ Funky. Shiiiit, DJ Ace put a nigga wayyy on on the southside, im like 10 and 0 at the Gate. And the Lovely Honey wit AtlClubs.com put me in the spotlight and exposure. The Big Homey Stutta wit D.O.G Ent for puttin me in front of stupid crowds. Oh i cant forget the nigga Malik who let me put it down in G-county, ima hold 38 down homey.Let me not forget the #1 Hypeman Money Hype wat it do. The Certified Shawdy CE CE for stayin down and keepin me motivated. Hood sister Ciara for puttin together the sick street team. the number one DJ Bobby Black for makin the mixtape Happen. Syncere TrackMobb Boss and my Management Team BlackHand Management Big Rick,AD,Hood wattup im focused (keep yall black hands outta my business!!!!).

No comments: