Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School's In !!!!

I been pushin mixtapes crazy but now i gotta go retarded. I was on my way to Lenox mall and i saw hella kids comin out of Highschool hangin out and shit. So I know i gotta get the street team to attack these schools. after that im hittin the UGA vs. Georgia Southern game on Aug.30th in Athens,GA and then head down to Tuskegee,Alabama to fuck wit my niggaz at the Skeegee ,wattup Mitch u betta have some females for me and the team! I know yall readin this like bruh goin ham. But the youngins show me the most love ya dig. im only 18 myself plus i been killin the HighSchool Parties. People been tellin me i gotta go outta town so Country Towns CYCO comin soon to a hood near you. I wanna smash the streets with the Bobby Black mxtpe first b4 i drop the DJ Smallz Joint. Yall gone bug out when yall see the all female street team we put together. Peace to Cee Cee for makin that happen. You know niggaz fuck wit shit baed off how it look so we pullin out the Dimes. TMC gottem by the boat load so its nothin. We All Eatin. yall get at me. www.myspace.com/cycomusicpage lets make it 2 million hits!!! preciate the love

No comments: