Thursday, August 14, 2008

I WORK HARD. I WORK HARD. I WORK HARD

Aww man this thing is movin faster than i can keep pace. We gettin the songs together for the TMC mixtape due to be hosted by DJ Burn One and I got my next Tape comin from DJ Smallz. I consider my first mixtape "Certified Shawdy" was official but i know i can go harder. Shit right now its me against the world, i got somethin to prove. i wanna go platinum in the A. I been all around the south east gettin plenty love. but i aint gone be fully satisfied till home is recognizin. Everybody around me is convinced, but i wanna be a household name in this bitch. thats why this shit is such a monster. job aint done till millions of people speakin my name,bumpin my shit, hatin on me, and checkin for me on they PC. By the way if yall aint up on the look of the label. check this out. and keep ya eyes open for us. here the logo:

Photobucket

No comments: