Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SShhhewww!!! mixtape done...Time to Hit the Streetz

gotta ten hour block in the studio today bout to put the finishin touches on the latest project. After this is done we gettin back on the road and schedulin some shows. up till now i been a studio rat. so im lookin forward to crawlin out my hole and puttin my face back in the streets. I aint got at my folk the Duuurrrtyyy Boyz ova there at 1079 in a minute. shit for about 6 days straight i was at the station promotin. yall dont forget to call 404-741-1079 and request "Supa Freak". I gotta hot feature on yung Envy's project. yall look out for that So SO Def wattup. Damn im ready to hit the streets again. got some shit for yall ya dig. The internet promotion bout to be put on hold. The boy gotta get in the spotlight. yall can undastand that right.

No comments: